Here’s a glimpse of some of Croydon Consulting’s clients.
An insurance evaluation begins with a risk assessment focusing on insurable exposures and can extend into the insurance procurement process.
- National health organization with state chapters, regional offices, programs and services for children and adults, extensive fundraising activities, and publications
- International professional association with local chapters, large annual meeting, publications, electronic commerce, and facilities
- International religious campus-based organization
- National membership sports organization providing extensive educational materials, sports certification and events
- International missionary organization
- Analysis of captive insurance company option
- Numerous youth-serving organizations (national, state and local)
The extent of each assessment varies with the needs and expectations of the client.
- Large residential program for at-risk youth. Organization operates a school system, residential facilities for children from ages 3 to 18, vocational opportunities, therapy and other services. Family re-unification is a goal so the organization coordinates additional social services for the parents of children in its care.
- United States affiliate of international membership association with local chapters, special interest groups and national programs. Membership includes both youth and adults with extensive programming for children.
- National corporate foundation specializing in homeownership and housing issues to build healthy communities across the United States. Assessed the grant process, publications, development of a knowledge network and its direct service charitable activities. The foundation also focuses on serving its local non-profit community.
- Regional non-profit providing mobile medical care to the uninsured and homeless population of north central Maryland and south central Pennsylvania.
Risk Management Solutions
Croydon Consulting assists nonprofit organizations develop various policies, procedures and programs to manage the identified risks including:
- Assisted with development and implementation of code of conduct for participants including procedures for reporting, investigating and appealing allegations of misconduct
- Developed online training materials for establishment of youth protection programs
- Established contract review and approval process for several clients. Also reviewed contracts for insurance and risk management considerations including sponsorship and marketing agreements
- Facilitated business impact analysis for business continuity plan for an international trade association
- Provided outsourced risk management services for a weekend-long special event involving a celebrity softball game and street festival