YOUR RISK MANAGER
Croydon Consulting, LLC helps nonprofit organizations including associations prepare for the unexpected. Uncertainty or the possibility that a future event may cause unexpected results surrounds us. If our clients don’t manage their risks and opportunities than the results can impede their growth and success. The future event or risk can have a positive, negative or neutral result. Through risk assessment, analysis, and management, Croydon Consulting helps its clients manage uncertainty while enabling them to build capacity, serve their constituents, and assure the organization’s continued viability and success.
We assist our clients in deciding how much risk and which risks they are willing to accept in pursuit of their strategic objectives. Croydon Consulting helps clients increase their awareness of risk and decide which risks and activities are acceptable. Managing risk should be in a nonprofit organization’s culture and incorporated within their strategic and operational plans.
Croydon Consulting is sensitive to the risks inherent in nonprofits’ missions and operations. The consultancy has extensive experience providing a range of insurance and risk management services to nonprofit organizations.
Rely on Croydon Consulting to Help You.
- Insurance Consulting
- Risk Management Consulting
- Speaker, Trainer and Author
Croydon Consulting will . . .
- Insurance Evaluation — Evaluate your property and casualty insurance program in terms of coverages, limits, terms and conditions, and insurance companies. Offer recommendations to enhance your insurance program.
- Broker Selection — First, assess your needs and expectations of an insurance broker and then help you select the appropriate broker for your organization.
- Insurance Specifications — Help you develop specifications or request for proposal for your property and casualty insurance program and manage the bid process for you.
- Proposal Comparisons — Analyze the competitive insurance proposals to help you select the appropriate insurance program.
- Insurance Program Administration — Set up administrative procedures to manage your insurance program including certificates of insurance processing, claims management and coordination of insurer involvement.
- Contract Review — Review contracts from risk management and insurance perspective. Establish a contract review and approval process to evaluate the indemnification provisions and insurance requirements to avoid potential problems.
Croydon Consulting will help you . . .
- Risk Management Program — Create, review and refine your entire risk management program or select parts of the program. Help develop your risk management strategy and program structure.
- Risk Management Policy — Assess your organization’s appetite for risk and risk culture. Provide a strategic approach for adopting a risk management policy statement and establishing goals and objectives for your enterprise risk management program.
- Risk Assessment — Conduct a risk assessment of a specific program, unit or the entire organization. Involve the key people within your organization to identify priority risks.
- Policies Review and Development– Review your policies and procedures to modify ineffective, ambiguous or impractical policies and procedures. Create new policies as needed.
- Risk Management Solutions — Develop other risk management techniques to manage your most critical risks such as:
- Volunteer management
- Board governance
- Chapters and component relations
- Meetings, conferences and special events
- Transportation and automobile exposures
- Youth protection
- Social media and media liability
- Business continuity planning
- Crisis management
- Facilities Management