I’m Leslie White, President of Croydon Consulting, LLC.
Here’s my official bio:
Leslie T. White, CPCU, CIC, ARM, CRM, founder and president of Croydon Consulting, is a nonprofit insurance and risk management consultant, trainer, facilitator and author. Leslie has more than 30 years’ experience within the corporate and nonprofit insurance and risk management industry. She has written books and numerous articles, designed training programs and lead workshops on nonprofit risk management and insurance. Her articles appear in such nonprofit periodicals as Associations Now, River Voices, Midwest Society of Association Executives’ FOCUS, Community Risk Management and Insurance and BoardSource. She has authored several books published by the Nonprofit Risk Management Center and other nonprofits.
More about me:
- I am a risk management and insurance consultant to associations and nonprofits, helping organizations identify and manage risks and opportunities to enhance their success.
- I embrace risk as a part of life.
- I know a lot about insurance.
- I’m always learning about social media.
- I’m a crazed dog person.
- I’m passionate about alpine skiing and teaching people with disabilities to enjoy snowsports.